Urbint solutions for gas utilities
Prevent serious injuries and third-party damages
Urbint for Damage Prevention
Optimize your resources and reduce damage rates
- Don’t waste time on low-risk digs
Prioritize 811/One Call tickets by damage risk, and intervene based on the threat and impact of damage.
- Streamline ticket management and reporting
Manage and respond to tickets efficiently, capture field data, and leverage reporting for continuous improvement.
- Prevent No Call-In (NCI) damages
Measure unticketed excavation activity in your service area and improve targeting of public awareness campaigns to reduce NCI damage rates.
Proactively manage risk from the office and in the field
- Field Crews – including technicians and operations personnel – can standardize hazard recognition and implement direct controls that help keep them safe.
- Inspectors easily view daily work risk on a map or two weeks in advance, then prioritize site visits and allocate resources to the highest-risk job sites.
- Field Safety Staff streamline safety inspections and job briefs by using Urbint’s Smart Job Safety Brief (JSB) to identify more high-energy hazards and implement direct controls.
- Safety Managers and Executives access detailed reporting to understand drivers of safety performance, and identify opportunities for improvement
- Ticket Screeners Optimize One Call/811 ticket management by setting up ticket views, filters, and assignment rules—all in one configurable application.
- Locators mark the most critical assets by prioritizing tickets based on ticket window, mislocate risk, emergency, or high risk of damage.
- Inspectors and Damage Prevention Specialists prioritize and assign locate audits based on the likelihood and threat of mislocates and damage.
- Public Awareness Teams use No Call-In (NCI) insights to update contractor watchlists and develop targeted excavator and public outreach campaigns.