Urbint solutions for electric utilities
Work safely and protect electrical infrastructure from damage
Urbint for Damage Prevention
Protect electrical infrastructure from damage
- Identify risky excavations and optimize resources
Use Urbint’s AI to find high-risk excavations and target intervention resources where they're needed the most.
- Streamline ticket management and daily workflows
Assign dig tickets, suppress irrelevant tickets, prioritize intervention actions, and document outcomes — all in one solution.
- Reduce No Call-In (NCI) damages
Proactively identify excavations without dig tickets.
Proactively manage risk from the office and in the field
- Operations Managers can visualize risk on a map or two-week planning view and prioritize field engagements.
- Inspectors visit high-risk job sites to correct unsafe work practices and standardize controls.
- Field Crews – including lineworkers, technicians, and arborists – have the tools they need to standardize hazard recognition and implement more direct controls with Urbint's Smart Job Safety Briefing (JSB).
- Managers and Executives access detailed reporting to track safety KPIs and apply learnings to improve tailboard meetings, trainings, and safety programs.
- Locators have a better understanding of the risk associated with excavations.
- Damage Prevention Supervisors can identify high-risk excavations or construction work and prioritize work assignments.
- Damage Prevention Specialists determine the appropriate response, plan optimal routes between job sites, and track intervention actions.
- Managers and Executives track program performance and evaluate third-party resource activities.
See how Urbint helps electric utilities protect workers and manage safer, more resilient infrastructure.
"I never want to see another human being have to go through what I went through or what my family went through. It didn't have to happen. It was totally avoidable."
Lee Shelby, a former electrical lineman who lost both of his hands in a workplace accident